Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weekend with Randy

We love it when our friends come to visit us! We love to cook for people, entertain them, and just have good company in general. Our friend Randy came to stay with us for a few days last weekend. I love it when he comes because he is so easy to be around. He took Bruce shopping for a new TV after having researched the best one we could afford to get with our Christmas money before he came up. He's a good guy.
These are the outfits they put on to wear to the mall with me.


I get a kick out of what a pair he and Bruce are so I decided to document a little bit of their boy-time and share the footage.












2 comments:

  1. GASP!!!! BRUCE PLAYS HALO?? What's his tag? I'm Rad Spacedude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice TV! Some day I will also visit...some day.

    ReplyDelete