Monday, January 26, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

Ok, I admit it, I'm addicted to VH1 reality shows. OMG top 80 Internet Celebrities of 2008? Hello! Love it! I don't care if I have to be up at 5am and it's already two in the morning and we still have the top 40 to go, I'm sticking toothpicks in my eyelids to see who make number one, damnit!

A new favorite on my junk TV agenda is Tool Academy. A bunch of guys who can in no other way be utterly described as anyting other than a "tool". Mind you they are each a different type of tool: Workout-too-much-tool, vain-beyond-belief-tool, skinny-guy who hides his insecurity by flexing all the time-tool, and so on and so on. All tools nonetheless. This show is not at the top of my list, some parts involve a lot of crying and "therapy" that is really just a woman keeping the couples from fighting too long so the show can keep moving along.

My absolute, guiltiest of the guilty pleasures has to be Rock of Love. That's right, Rock of Love bitches! Brett Michaels just can't stop looking for love in all the wrong places. This season one of those places includes two tour buses full of trampalicious bimbos with a rediculous knack for drama that can only be overshadowed by their ginormous silicon chest sacks. For the life of me, I can't figure out why Brett hasn't figured out you don't find love by dating skanks, but I'm reaping the benefits of watching this hot mess in the meantime!

2 comments:

  1. Chest sacks...you mean chesticles?

    Love you and so happy to hear the good news about the mister.

    And you can watch whatever you want as long as we can make fun of you for it. And we will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is life without a few, over-tanned, skankorific pleasures?

    ReplyDelete