Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Internet dopplegangers

So I get the fact that everyone has probably already googled their own name at some point, but I was still amused by what I found when I looked for some of my friends.



Liz's doppleganger lived a long time ago. Actually, this one might be the original.





Phaedra's doppleganger promotes shoping and travel.








Bruce's double is a film director.








Sara's doppleganger, an author.













Patrick's doppleganger, that's him on the left, is an astronomer and even has his very own Robin!



Tim is himself.








...and finally, I'm not even kidding, I present to you my doppleganger. A CHINCHILLA! My point being, it's hilarious to me that my friends are all astronomers, authors, movie producers and such and I am a furry rodent that likes to bathe in dust.

On the bright side, at least it's not a hooker.

3 comments:

  1. That Sara Hos- Frommer chick always comes up. Damn her, stealing my internet fame. Speaking of people googling me, do me a quick fav...Delete my last name from the post? I try to keep my name off the net for work purposes. Thanks babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and regarding Patrick's, you may be interested in this oldie but goldie from 2004 :-)

    http://meandthehorse.blogspot.com/2004/12/something-funny.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my yes! You haven't heard of Angelene the Chinchilla?

    She is ever so wonderful, furry and sweet. Everyone who meets her says she cannot be beat!

    ReplyDelete